Amazing Snorkeling Experience in Cancun
Unique snorkel tour on a sunken boat and swim with turtles:
The best snorkel tour, ideal for everyone, experts and or participants with little or no experience of water activity. Get ready to remember this tour as something outstanding during your Cancun vacation. Tons of colorful fish, living coral reefs, turtles in their natural habitat and an impressive shipwreck, are waiting for you in this 2 hours ride under the sea, where the entire area does not exceed 4 meters deep, with warm, calm waters and very light sea currents.
Our marina is located 1 km away from the reef, approximately 5 minutes by boat. You will be snorkeling so near than you think, so forget about the dizziness.
The Snorkel tour is divided into 4 visits, with 3 dives:
Enjoy the (El Meco) coral reef, one of the best preserved in the Great Mayan Reef, full of fish and marine life. The reef has depths of 2.5 to 4 meters with different coral formations and schools of fish.
Our third visit is to an underwater museum, where we will admire two underwater art galleries, art interaction and the environment in the Caribbean Sea. Beautiful works of art, with a spectacular turquoise blue background.
Our point for finding turtles, we have 96 to 98% chances of finding 1 to 5 turtles. We can also find and swim with manta rays. When was the last time you had the opportunity to swim with turtles in their natural habitat?
The best for the last one, we visited a sunken boat, full of marine life, multicolored coral and schools of fish of different species. It is a semi – submerged boat and perched on a sandbank that makes around it, a natural pool of turquoise water, is impressive.
Benefits of the activity:
Special attention for people who do not know how to swim: we are experts who turn the participant’s anxiety into joy. Beginners and non – swimmers can enjoy this snorkeling adventure at 100. A guide will be by your side at all the time using a circular life jacket for additional assistance and safety. It also includes one-on-one attention during informational and in-water practice lessons in a special lesson area.
EXTRACTION service for the participant who, for any reason, needs to interrupt the activity at any time. The marina pier is one kilometer away from the reef, so we sent a boat to take you to the mainland in a matter of minutes.
Safety and service are our top priorities, so vessels operate with small groups of up to 10 people to provide better technical and maritime assistance. If it is necessary to book a larger group, we can operate on special request.
- Round transportation from any hotel in Cancun, Isla Blanca and Playa Mujeres
- Specialized snorkel equipment: Special life jacket for apneas, full face mask that enables breathing through the nose (optional), visor with graduation (optional), fins, lead belt (optional) and snorkel tube Dry - Top that avoids induction of water inside the tube and mouth.
- Theoretical and practical lesson: Before leaving, participants with little or no experience will be invited to take theoretical and practical snorkel lessons, for a better result at the time of carrying out the activity. We will show you how to use the equipment, how to breathe easily, how to defog the mask, how to swim with fins and other very important and interesting tips to make the experience much more pleasant.
- Specialized and friendly guide.
- Four visiting areas: Two in coral reefs and sea grass, one in the museum and one last on the sunken ship.
- Bottled water, towel, showers and lockers.
- Welcome photo (before entering the water and apply by couple or group)
- Passenger insurance.
- Dock fees ($10. 00 usd per person to be paid at check-in).
- Gratuities (optional).
- Photo service (optional).
- Accompanying persons pay a special rate.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can purchase food and drinks at the restaurant in the marina
- Bring a swimsuit and towel, and please wear sunscreen and insect repellent that are biodegradable and free of chemicals
- Not recommended for participants with heart conditions or other serious medical conditions
- It is recommended that you bring a credit card or cash to buy souvenirs and for personal expenses
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.