Chichen Itza Classic Tour from Cancun and Mayan Riviera
Go ahead and visit Chichen Itza while you are in Cancun; the ancient capital of the Mayan Empire and learn why it has been designated one of the modern wonders of the world.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit of "Pueblo Magico" of Valladolid
- Traditional and regional lunch buffet
- Entry/Admission-Chichen Itza
- Professional & certified guide (English/Spanish)
- Entry/Admission-Sacred Cenote
- Entry/Admission-Kukulcan Pyramid
- Entry/Admission-El Caracol (Observatorio)
- Personal expenses
- 3 drinks during the trip on the bus (soft drinks,beer and bottled water)
- Waiter on the bus
- Unlimited beverages on board the bus
- 2 drinks during the lunch
- Whisky, Tequila, Xtabentun
- Fresh towels, life jacket or lockers
- Video cameras are allowed for an extra fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children between 5-11 years old pay children rate.
- Children under 5 enter free but cannot occupy a seat in the bus
- It is recommended that you bring lightweight clothing, a bathing suit, Good walking shoes or sneakers, a hat, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen
- Please bring cash for souvenirs and personal expense
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.