Chichen Itza Light & Sound Show ‘The Kukulcán Night’
Immerse yourself in a Mayan heaven full of moonlight, music, special light effects and mysticism and enjoy a delicious Mexican dinner. Don’t miss the chance to visit one of the most important archaeological zones in Mexico.
- Round trip transportation from major hotels or pick-up point
- Snacks and drinks on-board (Soft drinks, purified water, beers, tequila, whiskey, rhum y wine)
- Certified bilingual guide at the archaeological site
- Buffet Lunch and lunch box on the way back to your hotel
- New light and sound show 'Noche de Kukulcán' in the Chichen Itza
- Mayan ruins site
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Personal expense
- Drinks are not included during dinner
- Video cameras are allowed for an extra fee in the Chichen Itza Mayan site
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- We will contact you by email to confirm your exact pickup time and to confirm the nearest pick up point if your hotel or accommodation is not served by our routes. The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap, sunscreen and insect repellent for the tourBring cash or credit card for extra activities, souvenirs and personal shoppingPlease feel free to contact us if you need any further information firstname.lastname@example.org
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Pick up starts at 10am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you byemail ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun andRiviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.