Chichen Itza Premier All-In-One Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya
Enjoy an all-in-one visit to Chichen Itza, one of the most majestic archaeological cities in Mayan culture. You will travel aboard a luxury coach, with spectacular service that guarantees the most comfortable and pleasant experience. Plus, you’ll have drinks, visit a cenote, the town of Valladolid and enjoy lunch.
- Luxury Bus Irizar PB (45 seats),
- Professional bilingual guide
- Service waiter during the tour
- Continental breakfast ( coffee - juice -bread ) on board
- Soft drinks
- Purified water
- Local drinks ( tequila, vodka Don Pedro, Appleton rum, tequila Jimador and red wine) and beer on board
- Blanket and umbrellas
- Buffet in Hubiku (including drinks , water , soda and beer) restaurant
- Visit the colonial city of Valladolid (25 minutes)
- Taxes and insurance
- Entry/Admission - Kukulcan Pyramid
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
- Personal expenses
- Life Jacket ($1USD)
- Locker ($1USD) fees
- Video cameras are allowed for an extra fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children between 5-11 years old pay children rate.
- Children under 5 enter free but cannot occupy a seat in the bus.
- The use of video camera inside the archaeological site has an additional cost
- It is recommended that you bring lightweight clothing, a bathing suit, Good walking shoes or sneakers, a hat, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen
- Please bring cash for souvenirs and beverages during lunch
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
There are no reviews yet.