Chichen Itza Special Fall Equinox Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya
Special fall Equinox in Chichen Itza, Yucatan, only from September 20 to September 22. This is part of an event where you can see the descent of the Kukulcan God through the effects of light and shade designed by the Mayans thousands of years in the Castillo, the grand Mayan calendar. This cycle is important to the farmers to prepare the soil for planting. Thousands of people around the world gather in Chichen Itza to witness the greatness of the Maya heritage.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Continental breakfast box
- Open bar on board (soft drinks, beer, water)
- Professional & certified guide
- Traditional and regional lunch buffet + 2 drinks during the lunch
- Mayan purification ceremony
- Fresh towels after the Mayan ruins visit
- Visit of a Mayan Village "Aldea Maya"
- Visit of "Pueblo Magico" of Valladolid
- Equinox experience
- Personal expense
- Extra drinks during lunch
- Fee for video cameras
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children between 5-11 years old pay children rate.
- Children under 5 enter free but cannot occupy a seat in the bus.
- The use of video camera inside the archaeological site has an additional cost
- It is recommended that you bring lightweight clothing, a bathing suit, good walking shoes or sneakers, a hat, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen
- Please bring cash for souvenirs and beverages during lunch
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.