Chichen Itza the Original Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya
Enjoy a visit to Chichen Itza while visiting Cancun and learn all about the ancient capital of the Mayan Empire and why it has been designated one of the modern wonders of the world.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 3 drinks during the trip on the bus (soft drinks,beer and bottled water) / Waiter on the bus
- Visit of "Pueblo Magico" of Valladolid
- Traditional and regional lunch buffet
- Entry/Admission-Chichen Itza
- Professional & certified guide (English/Spanish)
- Entry/Admission-Sacred Cenote
- Entry/Admission-Kukulcan Pyramid
- Entry/Admission-El Caracol (Observatorio)
- Personal expenses
- Unlimited beverages on board the bus
- Drinks are not included during lunch
- Whiskey, Tequila, Xtabentun
- Fresh towels, life jacket or lockers
- Video cameras are allowed for an extra fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children between 5-11 years old pay children rate.
- Children under 5 enter free but cannot occupy a seat in the bus
- It is recommended that you bring lightweight clothing, a bathing suit, Good walking shoes or sneakers, a hat, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen
- Please bring cash for souvenirs and personal expense
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
There are no reviews yet.