Coba Express Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya
Explore the oldest Mayan city in the Yucatan Peninsula. The Coba Express tour takes you through spectacular landscapes in the middle of the jungle and offers you the magical experience of climbing to the top of one of the highest constructions in ancient Mayan civilization the great pyramid of Nohoch Muul. Coba is also the most recently uncovered, and restoration is still taking place.
- Round trip transportation from your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Box Breakfast (sweet bread, juice and fruit) and water on board
- Free time to climb the pyramid
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Nohoch Mul
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap, sunscreen and insect repellent for the tour.
- Bring cash or credit card for extra activities,for souvenirs and personal shopping, use of video camera.
- All children must be accompanied by and adult.
- In case of using a wheelchair, we recommend you bring a companion.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.