Coba Sunset Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya
Avoid crowds and heat by visiting Coba in the evening. Enjoy an unique experience riding your bike while you see the most amazing temples built by the ancestors. Choose between having an extreme adventure flying over Coba’s main lagoon and diving in an amazing cenote, or a cultural expedition where we’ll take you for a walk through the jungle and visit a Mayan village to experience what it feels like to make your own handcraft at a pottery workshop.
Enjoy a delicious buffet with typical Mayan food, served with flavored water or wine. Watch a beautiful sunset in Riviera Maya from your seat and be amazed by an unique show: the Mayan Ball Game.
- Round Trip and guide on the journey
- In the archaeological site: Inputs and water bottles and guided bicycle tour, Zipline and cenote or Mayan Village and Pottery, Dinner Maya typical meal in the restaurant facing the lagoon, water and wine. * In case of choosing the option with zipline and cenote
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We will contact you by email to confirm your exact pickup time and to confirm the nearest pick up point if your hotel or accommodation is not served by our routes
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap, sunscreen and insect repellent for the tour.
- Bring cash or credit card for extra activities, souvenirs and personal shopping, use of video camera.
- All children must be accompanied by and adult.
- In case of using a wheelchair, we recommend you bring a companion.
- Printed proof of purchase of your tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
There are no reviews yet.