Colors of Mexico Taco Tour and Local Beer Tasting
Prepare yourself to devour delicious traditional tacos, enjoy refreshing local beers, meet foodies such as you from all over the world, delight beautiful bright colors from the real Cancun, learn to do hand-made tortillas and listen an authentic “Mariachi” band live.
If you have only tried “taco bells”, you better be ready to get mind-blown with our personal selection of the best Cancun tacos.
Start your experience with a prompt and comfortable hotel pick up.
Meet your friendly English speaking local guide, who will escort you through the whole tour.
1 Trendy “street style” taco joint: “Mexico City” style taco.
1 Yucatecan cuisine restaurant: Pulled pork marinated “Pibil” style.
1 Family owned and run taco shop: “Surtido” style taco, the perfect beef mix.
1 Iconic Mexican restaurant (+40 years open): The world famous “Taco al pastor” and a steak taco.
Local park: Try the most traditional Mexican dessert, the “Churro”.
**Guacamole, beans, pico de gallo, nopales (cactus) and a wide variety of sauces are offered as sides. It’s worth to mention that you should come hungry, there’s so much to taste!
4 refreshing beers are included (1 in each stop). Select yours between more than 15 types of Mexican beer. If you’re not into beer, natural flavored wáter and soft drinks are also available.
Learn about the city’s history, the story behind each spot we’re visiting and interesting facts about prehispanic ingredients we still use in Mexican cuisine (and that you’ll try).
- Roundtrip air-conditioned transportation from any hotel in Cancun.
- Friendly english speaking local guide.
- 4 restaurants + 1 local park.
- Skip the line and no waiting time to be served.
- Reserved and exclusive spot for the tour's participants.
- 5 handpicked unique tacos chosen by our staff: Beef, chicken, pork and fish tacos, hand-made
- Delicious sides as guacamole & pico de gallo
- Wide variet of sauces (from mild to spicy)
- 1 drinks in every stop: local beer, flavoured water or softdrink
- Tips for waiters in restaurant
- Vegetarian menú available under request.
- Roundtrip transportation from Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya is available for $20 usd (payable when picked up)
- Additional drinks or dishes not listed here.
- Tips for guide and driver (optional).