Cozumel Jeep Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya
Hop aboard a ferry, head to Cozumel, then jump on a 4WD Jeep for a memorable tour of the Yucatan’s favorite island. This 11-hour tour offers drives along the Caribbean coast, a stop for snorkeling, a visit to Punta Sur Ecological Reserve, likely encounters with hundreds of tropical birds (and perhaps a yellow crocodile or two), and a stop on Cozumel’s locals-only ‘east coast’ for lunch, tequila, and a city tour. Your tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off, roundtrip ferry to Cozumel, lunch, tequila tasting, use of snorkeling equipment.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Beverages (water, soda, and beer)
- Standard Jeep (4 persons)
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Optional activities
- Marine park tax (US $5 per person)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Driving license is mandatory for those driving the Jeep
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.