Cozumel Snorkeling Adventure full day Tour
Head to the island of Cozumel, two hours off the coast of Riviera Maya, for a full day of boat-riding, snorkeling, fun and games on the 11-hour day trip. Explore the wonders of the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef, the world’s second largest, with a professional guide. All equipment is provided, as is hotel pickup and drop-off from Cancun or Riviera Maya, refreshments (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic), and lunch.
Discover “El Cielo” is a sandbar located 800 meters from the Cozumel coast. It gets its name because in this place you can swim and practice snorkeling and see a lot of starfish in the background.
The snorkeling time will take place at 2 different coral reefs called, Palancar and Colombia!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Snorkel equipment
- A la carte lunch (including fresh water during the meal)
- Drinks on board: welcome cocktail, beer, bottled water, or soda
- Beer after the first reef (for passenger safety)
- Visit of "El Cielo" Palancar y Colombia reef
- Optional activities
- Conservation fee 10USD per traveler
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.