Ek Balam Mayan Ruins Private Tour
Come and live a truly different experience! Enjoy one of the best artistic and technological representations of the Mayan culture. Explore the treasures and mysteries of Ek Balam ruins, the walled city and one of the best preserved sites that you are still allowed to climb, during a half day expedition. Get on top of the acropolis to enjoy a magnificent panoramic view of this temple complex and its surrounding jungle, while listening to the extraordinary stories of its constructions, full of art, technology and mysticism. After this visit you’ll travel to Valladolid, a colonial town full of Spanish conquest history which shows its effect in every corner and local culture.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Breakfast box
- Archaeological tour guide
- Panoramic visit of Valladolid
- Entry/Admission - Ek Balam
- Alcoholic drinks
- Souvenirs or photographs
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under the age of 6 are not allowed to participate
- This expedition is not suitable for people with severe physical or motor handicaps or serious heart problems
- It is definitely not recommended for pregnant women
- People under the influence of alcohol will definitely not be permitted to participate in this expedition
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
There are no reviews yet.