Hispaniola Island Discovery Tour
Discover our Hispaniola Island and learn how the Dominicans have become the best baseball players in the world. Visit “La Matilde” Cigar Museum, where you will learn the history of Dominican Cigar and see the way they are made, by hand. Visit the famous artist village of Altos de Chavon where you can appreciate the Taino exhibit at the Regional Archeological Museum, also an excellent opportunity for shopping. Enjoy an incredible lobster lunch on a riverboat along the famous Chavon River, surrounded by breathtaking landscapes.
- Certificate expert guide
- All entrance to the museum
- Entrance to the Basilica
- Lunch type cruise with lobster
- Water, juice or soft drink, beer, run and wine
- Transportation by A/C bus
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this timeTimes are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.