Mayan Ceremonial Night from Cancun and Riviera Maya
Purify your skin and your mind with a Temazcal ceremony led by a shaman. In the Mayan culture, this steam bath represents the womb that purifies and offers a rebirth. You may supplement this mystical experience swimming in a fresh-water cenote (sinkhole).
You can also learn the customs of a traditional Mayan family that lives in a community located 45 minutes away from Playa del Carmen.
- Transportation from and to your hotel
- Specialized guide
- Purification ceremony
- Traditional Mayan dinner with non-alcoholic beverages
- Swim at the cenote (sinkhole)
- Visit to the Mayan community and to an art crafts store
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We will contact you by email to confirm your exact pickup time and to confirm the nearest pick up point if your hotel or accommodation is not served by our routes
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap, sunscreen and insect repellent for the tour.
- Bring cash or credit card for extra activities, souvenirs and personal shopping, use of video camera.
- All children must be accompanied by and adult.
- In case of using a wheelchair, we recommend you bring a companion.
- Printed proof of purchase of your tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.