Paradise Islands Tour: Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres
Enjoy two of the most beautiful and best-known islands off the Yucatan Coast: Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres. Contoy is a protected natural reserve that provides shelter and nesting areas for maritime birds; you’ll have a chance to snorkel its clear-blue waters before exploring the island on foot and enjoying a traditional Yucatan lunch. Isla Mujeres is a former fishing village that enchants visitors with its natural beauty and view of the Cancun skyline over the calm waters of the Caribbean. Bottled water, soft drinks, lunch, and snorkel equipment are all included.
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Lunch: jackfish, chicken, guacamole, salad, bread, fruit
- Snorkel gear and life jackets
- Nature reserve fee ($10 USD per person)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring a towel, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen, a hat, and sandals
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.