Valladolid Magic Town Tour From Cancun and Riviera Maya
Enjoy a full-day tour to the city of Valladolid which is filled with history and culture. It is known as the “Heroic City” and “The Capital of the East Maya”. You’ll explore the town and see its pre-Hispanic past and how the colonial period and modern times are combined. It has a great natural, historical, cultural, gastronomic wealth; but above all the presence of traditions and customs alive. Your tour includes transport and a professional guide.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We will contact you by email to confirm your exact pickup time and to confirm the nearest pick up point if your hotel or accommodation is not served by our routes
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap, sunscreen and insect repellent for the tour.
- Bring cash or credit card for extra activities, souvenirs and personal shopping, use of video camera.
- All children must be accompanied by and adult.
- In case of using a wheelchair, we recommend you bring a companion.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.