Whale Shark Snorkeling Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya
Come see and swim nearby the whale shark, the world’s largest fish during this seasonal, 7-hour tour. These graceful creatures are enormous but very harmless. From May to September, they feed in the waters off Cancun, giving you a unique opportunity to get in the water with these giants.Each tour has a limit of 10 people and led by a certificated and professional guide who has studied the biology and ecosystem of the whale shark. Use of snorkel equipment, breakfast, lunch and round-trip transportation from Cancun or Riviera Maya hotels are included.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Light breakfast
- Lunch (shrimp ceviche and chicken sandwich)
- Snorkel equipment
- Life jackets
- Government fees
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring a T-shirt with long sleeves, towels, biodegradable sunscreen, swimsuit, and comfortable shoes
- Minimum age is 8 years
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.