Ziplines Jungle Day Combo Tour
Come and enjoy a unique experience of Cultural Safari visiting a typical house and the Basilica of Our Lady of Altagracia. Ride along the famous Chavon River on a barge to the sound of tropical music where you will enjoy a delicious lunch of grilled lobster. Then visit the largest sugar cane plantation in the country and while you’re here you will learn how the best Dominican cigars are made.
- Typical Dominican house
- Water, soft drinks, beers and rum
- Entrance to the basilica of Higüey
- Lunch with grilled lobster o grilled chicken breast, rice, vegetables, salad and bread
- Red and white wine during lunch
- Transportation by safari truck
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this timeTimes are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.