Ziplining and Cenote Tour from Cancun
Coming to the Caribbean and not doing a zip lining tour is missing out half of the fun of the trip! Come to the fantastic 10 towers and 6 lines Eco Park and try one of the most popular tours of all times.
- Bilingual guide
- Swimming in a cenote
- Zip-lines in the jungle and in the cenote
- A snack and a bottle of water
- Medical insurance
- Any other activities in Riviera Maya
- Any meals, snacks or beverages during the ground transportation trip
- Souvenirs, handicrafts, clothes, or any other product or service not mentioned on the inclusions list
- Photo or video services
- Round-trip transportation (available for 15usd p/p)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The maximum weight of a passenger to take part on this activity is 240 lb, while the minimum is 55 lb
- Basic swimming skills are necessary to take part in some of the activities of the tour
- This tour is not recommended for travelers with a limited mobility, with breathing problems or with a heart condition, pregnant women, with recent surgeries, or people who can not perform moderate physical activities
- Your pick-up schedule and more details will be sent by email after completing the booking process
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate in this tour
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.