Ziplining and Horseback Riding Experience from Cancun
This ziplining & horseback riding tour is great for travelers who are into nature and adrenaline. You will love exploring the jungle while riding a noble, strong horse! Try two amazing Riviera Maya activities on your next vacation.
Besides riding a horse to explore dirt paths you will go swimming in a cool open-air cenote. These cenotes or sinkholes were considered sacred by the ancient Mayas: they believed these water deposits were the entrance to the underworld.
- Bilingual guide
- Horseback riding
- Swimming in a cenote
- 4 zip-lines in the jungle and in the cenote
- A snack and a bottle of water
- Medical insurance
- Entry/Admission - Cancun Shuttle Travel
- Any other activities
- Any meals, snacks or beverages during the ground transportation trip
- Souvenirs, handicrafts, clothes, or any other product or service not mentioned on the inclusions list
- Photo or video services
- Round-trip transportation (15usd p/p)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The maximum weight of a passenger to take part on this activity is 240 lb, while the minimum is 55 lb
- Basic swimming skills are necessary to take part in some of the activities of the tour
- This tour is not recommended for travelers with a limited mobility, with breathing problems or with a heart condition, pregnant women, with recent surgeries, or people who can not perform moderate physycal activities
- Your pick-up schedule and more details will be sent by email after completing the booking process
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate in this tour
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.