Zodiac Whale-Watching Adventure in Los Cabos
Enjoy an intimate and action-packed Zodiac whale-watching tour in Puerto Vallarta. Board your boat and head out on your educational Cabo adventure – we know the best spots where to watch whales! Your experienced captain will show you why Cabo is the place for humpback whale watching. The Sea of Cortez hosts numerous whale species each season, from gray whales and sperm whales to the elusive blue whales, plus dolphins and even orcas. Get your camera, you’ll want to record your experience of a lifetime: whale-watching Cabo-style.
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Bottled water
- Soft drinks
- Professional and certified guide
- Hotel pickup
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is not recommended for children under 5 years old because there are no life jackets for them. However, if you bring your own life jacket for children under 5 years old, you may book the 8am tour
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.