In compliance with the provisions of the Mexican Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals (the “Act”), Mexico Great Service offers the following Privacy data protection notice:
1. Responsible for the protection and treatment of personal data. Our Company, Mexico Great Service Group (CancunShuttle.travel, MayanRuins.travel, AirportCancun.travel and Wisest.travel), established at Avenida Bonampak Mz 1 Lote 4 y 5 local SA-2 SM8, Cancun, Quintana Roo, CP 77504.
2. Means of obtaining personal data and data collected. Mexico Great Service personal data obtained from you, will be used only for the purposes described in this privacy notice and may be collected: · Directly, either through our reservation’s representatives, personally or through our reservation call center. · Entering data or using online services through different web pages, or any of our owned brands. The data collected by Mexico Great Service, will be: Full name with names, phone number, email, address and financial information such as: credit card number, name of the holder thereof, expiration date, security code and any other data necessary to complete the reservation requested by you.
3. Sensitive personal data.
To comply with those detailed in this privacy notice purposes, they may also be collected and processed sensitive personal data, such as fitness, health, disability, medical records, among some others. Your sensitive personal data will be treated with the strictest security measures to ensure confidentiality.
4. Purpose of the personal data obtained. Your personal data will be used for the purpose of processing, monitoring, updating, modifying, cancelling and confirming services that you reserved with Mexico Great Service directly or one of the brands or affiliates.
5. Data transfer, nationally and internationally. Your personal data will NOT be transferred and / or shared with the following: third trading partners, affiliates, suppliers, financial, banking and credit institutions, subsidiaries, affiliates, and affiliates; such as hotels, lessors, airlines, tour providers, etc. to confirm your reservations.
6. Exercise of rights, rectification, access, cancellation opposition (“ARCO rights”). The Act gives four rights to exercise: · Access to your personal data to know what are safeguarded, if they are correct or updated and for which applications are used. · Rectification if inaccurate, incorrect or are outdated. · Cancellation consisting of removing personal information when it considers that they are not being used to fulfill the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. · Opposition to the processing of personal data for any of the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice.
7. Right to revoke their consent to data processing. You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of personal data. You may revoke your consent to receive promotions and offers through telephone or email, following the procedure laid down in point 8 below. However, Mexico Great Service, prefers to keep personal information in its database to be able to better serve you in the future will allow you to better understand their needs based on their history and thus better serve its future bookings)
8. Mechanisms for the exercise of ARCO and Revocation Rights consent to the processing of their data. To exercise their ARCO rights or the right to revoke consent to the processing of personal data, you must submit their respective written application in English or Spanish and forward to Mexico Great Service through the following email address: privacy@MexicoGreatService.travel, the area of privacy and Information security. For more information, you may contact directly the area of Privacy and Security Information Mexico Great Service by email. Your written request must include your full name names, attach a copy of official identification, indicate your email or physical address designated for notifications and a contact phone number. Or, Mexico Great Service will provide you once you contact us, the application form for the exercise of ARCO rights. Mexico Great Service will follow up on your request within 20 working days from receipt of the request with complete documentation.
9. Changes to this privacy notice. Mexico Great Service group reserves the right to make changes at any time or update this Privacy Notice. Changes or updates being made, take effect when they are published on the website www.MexicoGreatService.travel in its other brands sites or any media that you use to publish, so we recommend continuous review.