Los Cabos Bar guide
As we know, there’s no better way to end a day of fun in the sun than with a cool, refreshing beer on your hand. Los Cabos is well-known for its vibrant nightlife and the wide number of available options if you want to have a funny night or maybe just share a good drink with someone. Due to the full spectrum of bars in this place, sunset’s not the end of the day on this paradisiacal destination, otherwise, is the rise Los Cabos’ other face.
That’s why, if you want to live a complete Los Cabos experience, the bars in this destination are one of the most important adventures that you can’t lose on your trip. On the next Los Cabos Bar guide you’ll discover with us the best spots to share a drink, enjoy nightly entertainment or just hang out with friends in this piece of Mexican heaven.
BARS IN CABO SAN LUCAS
Basically, this is the place where magic happens. Cabo San Lucas is by far the most popular zone for nightlife and commerce, in this part of Los Cabos you’ll find some of the most popular bars and places to live the nightlife experience in Los Cabos. Some of the most popular places in this corner are:
- Sancho’s bar: Located on the Marina, this bar offers views of the boardwalk promenade while inside, big-screen TVs display music videos or live sporting events. The daily drink special and the bar’s popular white sangria are the best way to start the fun in this place.
- Cabo Wabo cantina: This is a place that can’t be missed in any top of the best bars in Los Cabos. Founded by Sammy Hagar, member of the legendary band, Van Halen. Located on Guerrero street, is one of the most popular places in Los Cabos. Distinguished by their great service, their elevated stages and their flamboyant owner making the occasional appearance on stage, this is a “must” if you’re an old school rock and roller at heart or if you’re looking for a place with good vibes.
- Uno más?: Translated as “one more”. This tiki-hut bar, near the marina prides itself on the fact that its cocktails are made with fresh ingredients, not mixers. Described as “Fun and friendly” this small bar is one of the tourist favorites.
The nowhere bar: This is the perfect place to enjoy the beautiful sights of the Cabo San Lucas Marina while relaxing with a cold beer. With dance floors and a live DJ, this place with excellent promotions and a pleasant atmosphere is something that you can’t miss.
- Jungle bar: Located at Boulevard Paseo de la Marina, this is the best place to enjoy football matches, boxing matches and television contests. About the drinks, the cold beer is what mainly flows over the Zebra-print bar here. However, those with a sweeter tooth can order jam-jar cocktails like raspberry mojitos and other delicacies.
BARS IN THE CORRIDOR
In addition to owning some of the best all-inclusive resorts and elegant restaurants, the corridor between San Jose Del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas has some of the most luxurious bars that you’ll find in Los Cabos, some of them are:
- Latitude 22+ Roadhouse Restaurant & Bar: Known for its roasted and tasty dishes like Croatian slow-roasted Prime Rib and Chicken Fried Steak, this restaurant bar not only offers a perfect mix between excellent drinks and delicious saucer, its new installations ensures a beautiful view to its clients.
- Zipper’s Bar & Grill: Located in front of Playa Costa Azul, this Beachfront dining offers a wide variety of steaks and seafood in addition to cold beers and delicious beverages that will make you feel the authentic tropical mood.
- Sunset Point Wine Lounge: Different from the tropical and noisy style of the majority of bars in Los Cabos, this relaxing and gourmet spot is perfect for those romantics that love a good wine and a sunset view. Accompanied by a very friendly atmosphere, this place is ideal to visit if you want to experience something relaxing and different.
BARS IN SAN JOSE DEL CABO
Despite being quieter than the other zones in Los Cabos, San José del Cabo does offer after dark attractions, such as sport bars and breweries to live music venues and late-night clubs. If you are looking for a place to share a good drink, these are some of the best places that you’ll find:
- La Reserva Rock & Beer Bar: This new option in the center of San Jose del Cabo offers good rock, good service and the best promotions in drinks. With a powerful attitude and fast service, this bar for rock & roll lovers is located in Benito Juárez 1515, next to El Chilar restaurant.
- Mixology fusion bar: If you are looking for something more “underground” this secret club is just what you need. Founded in 2014, Mixology has become a benchmark fixture of San José del Cabo historic Art District. With a style that reminds the Speakeasy of the early twentieth century, Mixology fusion bar is an experience itself that you have to prove.
- Baja Brewing Co SJD: Another spot that you can’t miss while you’re visiting the historic art district of San José del Cabo is Baja Brewing, Inside you’ll find artistic figures that reflect the Mexican spirit and excellent promotions. Described as a Mexican version of “Cheers”, this place offers tasty brews, wood-fired pizza and live music surrounded by local artwork.
Get to know the best of Los Cabos in our travel guide, where you can find everything about the best beaches and the best activities to do.