Punta Cana Hotels Guide
Bathed by the waters of the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea, Punta Cana is located in the eastern part of the island of Haiti. Its white sand, blue waters as well as its multiple natural attractions such as coral reefs and bio-reserves, makes it one of the favorite destinations to have a refreshing break in the beach and forget all your problems.
However, same as the most of the big tourist destinations in the world, Punta Cana counts with a huge and vigorous hotel industry which year by year expands all along this destination, making (ironically) that finding the perfect hotel for new visitors turns somehow difficult.
That’s why, to free you from those complications before your trip, we gathered all the information that you’ll need to know to make this choice easier. In the next Punta Cana hotels guide you’ll find the best areas to stay, the nearest attractions to you, the best options for the kind of holidays that you’re planning and more in the next paragraphs.
If you’re looking for a secure option, Bavaro is your best choice. Located in the province of La Altagracia, Dominican Republic, Bavaro is especially popular among the tourists due to its lively and familiar beach scene and the vibrant nightlife that takes place when the sun goes down. Actually, one of the features that distinguish Bavaro, is that this zone of Punta Cana is in full swing at any time of day. In addition to this, Bavaro is a rather secure area for the visitors.
This last fact combined with the numerous commerces near this place and its beach with the same name (considered one of the most beautiful and safest in the country) turns this zone in an ideal option if you are planning a family vacations or if you’re looking for a place where everything is going to be near you. Among the best hotel options in Bavaro we find:
- Majestic Elegance Punta Cana – All Inclusive: Among the many resorts that you’ll find in this area, Majestic is one of the favorites due to its location just in front of Bavaro beach and its amazing services such as private beach, restaurants, bars, pools, family activities, nightly entertainment, among many other amenities that will fascinate you for sure.
- Hotel Castillo Real: If you’re looking for a place less complex than a resort, but with a service that will make you feel like royalty (literally), Castillo Real is going to fascinate you. With its fabulous architecture that emulates a classic medieval castle and its great amenities, this is one of the best middle price options in this area.
- Coral Village – Apartments Caribbean Cocktails: Now, if you’re looking for a place just to sleep, but with all the services that you’ll need to enjoy your stay. Coral Village is an ideal option, not just by its services, also this place counts with a perfect location that puts you near many popular places in the zone.
CAP CANA ZONE
For those who are looking for luxury and glamour, Cap Cana is well known for its hotels and resorts with excellent services and upscale vibe. This planned community of homes, rental villas, hotels, golf courses, restaurants, marina, etc. Its located on Juanillo beach and provides a private space for the visitors who want to live an unforgettable vacation surrounded by a beautiful beach and the best services always near them. Among the fascinating lodging that you’ll find are:
- Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana: One of the most popular and exclusive resorts that you’ll find in this area is Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana. This awesome family friendly all-inclusive counts with excellent services and installations, among its distinctions are its water park and its 6 delicious restaurants.
- Eden Roc Cap Cana: This exclusive resort is distinguished by its wide variety of services and activities for all the family. Among the favorite places of the visitors of Eden Roc it highlights its incredible Golf course.
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort & Spa: Located between Cap Cana Marina and the Caribbean Sea, this adults-only all-inclusive resort is an ideal option if you’re planning an unforgettable honeymoon in a place that will please all what a couple can request on a romantic trip.
CABEZA DE TORO
Now, if you are looking for a place where you can relax far from the exciting nightlife of Punta Cana. Cabeza de Toro is the name of a beach located on the eastern shore of the Dominican Republic, in addition to its beautiful and calm character, Cabeza de Toro has the privilege of being between the Caribbean and the immense Bávaro Lagoon, an important Natural Reserve that makes this landscape even more incredible. However, although being a quieter place than other locations in Punta Cana, there are some stores, bars, fish restaurants and most important, Animal Adventure Park and Marinarium, two of the visitors favorite natural parks in Punta Cana. If you’re one of those who want to escape the crowds and know the other face of this destination, Cabeza de Toro is one of the best places to have in mind. Among the lodging that you’ll find here are:
- Be Live collection Punta Cana Adults Only: In addition to counts with the excellent services that every resort provides, Be live collection highlights for its perfect location being near great places such as Cabeza de Toro beach, Bavaro beach and Laguna Bavaro, among other spots.
- Catalonia Punta Cana All-Inclusive: Very near the airport, we found Catalonia Punta Cana. This all-inclusive offers a lot of exclusive activities that range from golf and country club activities to diving, surfing and other aquatic sports.
- Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana: This beachfront resort offers, also its great services, one of the best locations that any hotel could request; water parks, beaches and even Punta Cana airport is near this wonderful all-inclusive.